Brighton run

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No excuses.Its boring!.

You didnt win there either,try and come back in one piece i dont wont to have the problem of shifting that old 101,we have had to rescue it of the back of the rag and bone mans cart twice this week allready.Come on then tell us all where youre going.:-D

A bit more info please mr weazle

Starts Chrystal palace sunday morning.£25 entry You get a tee shirt etc,camping on saterday if needed,There is normally a Huge turnout.

i won best S1 two years ago,complete surprise.didnt go last year like to alternate.Various things go on at Brighton on Madera drive.A Landrover is required,sorry post war only:rofl:

Starts Chrystal palace sunday morning.£25 entry You get a tee shirt etc,camping on saterday if needed,There is normally a Huge turnout.

i won best S1 two years ago,complete surprise.didnt go last year like to alternate.Various things go on at Brighton on Madera drive.A Landrover is required,sorry post war only:rofl:

OK ok just thought you may need somthing reliable to tow you home

If you dont mind being kept at palace for three hours waiting to leave,and then on your arrival at brighton,being kept in for the best part of the day as a static show,then it might be for you.

Youve got a cobb on,you bin round me to long your getting more miserable than me.Dont worry when your fancy sports car boys get fed up .we will still be here for you.Wont we everbody:kissoncheek:

Youve got a cobb on,you bin round me to long your getting more miserable than me.Dont worry when your fancy sports car boys get fed up .we will still be here for you.Wont we everbody:kissoncheek:
The old sports car boys and girls will never get fed up.They will always be there for me.:thumbsup:

Just been over to Chrystal palace to book in for the run tomorrow,its wet cold and i have to say well done to the campers true grit.A couple of hundred at a guess prob more.about ten of interest but a lot more arrive early morning.We book in come home

nice and warm,then leave from home no queing to get out,now why didnt a certain somebody think of that.

Just been over to Chrystal palace to book in for the run tomorrow,its wet cold and i have to say well done to the campers true grit.A couple of hundred at a guess prob more.about ten of interest but a lot more arrive early morning.We book in come home

nice and warm,then leave from home no queing to get out,now why didnt a certain somebody think of that.

Well,if you had let me in on the secret,then it would have been a different matter:argh:

Point of interest,part of my entry fee is going to some green organisation,they have calculated the event will contribute 90 tons of carbon to the atmosphere,and the fee is to offset it,how the ---- do they do that.Am i suposed to feel moraly embarresed by this,because i am not,Maybe Brighton councill should pay it out of all the extra revenue the event puts into the local economy.Also i am not unsympathetic to the plight of less fortunate people,but i am getting fed up with begging letters in every event goody bag you get,i feel like screaming at them,we havnt got any work booked in next week p--s off.Then theres the other ones ,your having a nice stroll down the sea front and here they come i call them the goodafterpounce.could you spare a few minutes of your time.no.theres no need to be rude they normally say,bugger off you aproached me.THe RNLI are getting just as bad,when i open the magazine the amount of crap that falls out.i am a Governor of the RNLI have been for years i think they spend more on advertising than lifeboats.I hate this weather see what it does to me.:sweat::-D

Well,if you had let me in on the secret,then it would have been a different matter:argh:

Then everyone would be doing it,:nono: