testing, testing, testing....

panelvan

Whiskey echo lima charlie oscar mike echo.

Oh,....is that what you were doing, in the arena, at Mil mayhem, :cool2:.......we all thought you were trying to attract the attention of that circling HELECOPTER.............:whistle:

Welcome to the Friendly Forum, Panelvan.

All the best,

Andy

it works! about myself, i have a 1/2 ton dodge wc42 and a folding bsa "para" bike oh and a ford mondeo... i am into military vehicles, militaria and aircraft. a hobby that has bought me into contact with some fine people. i live in manchester u.k. i am proud of our armed forces past and present and the sacrifices they and our civilians made. i just hope they would think we deserve it !!

forgive my ignorance but is this the place to ask questions etc or should i be clicking on some particular place in this forum

Look down the forum index, pick a suitable board for your post & start a new thread with a relevant title... if you post it in the wrong section we'll soon move it for you :coffee:

Whiskey echo lima charlie oscar mike echo.

I feel that I must protest at the assumption that all of us can read 'post-war' thus effectively excluding those of us with a pre-war or early wartime preference.

William - Edward - London - Charlie - Orange - Monkey - Edward

Toc-Toc-Freddy-Nuts

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
I feel that I must protest at the assumption that all of us can read 'post-war' thus effectively excluding those of us with a pre-war or early wartime preference.

William - Edward - London - Charlie - Orange - Monkey - Edward

Toc-Toc-Freddy-Nuts

Yes your right,maybe you could list the early alphabet so we can all benefit from your knowledge.cheers cw.