ID of scrap MV

Dave C

Question

Have just seen these pics posted on the Essex fire and Resuce web site. Taken at a fire in a deralict farm house at Fobbing Essex earler this evening as you will see there is an old ish MV in then and i would like to know what it is please.

Dave C

h_1739IMG_0168_1.jpg

h_1740IMG_0169.jpg

h_1742IMG_0171.jpg

10 answers to this question

I could do with a seat from the vehicle. Any idea of a contact phone number or owner? I am going to North Kent frequently in the next few weeks, so I won't be too far away.

The only details I have are

Brook Farm, Southend Road, by the Five Bells Pub, Fobbing

Hope you can get the parts :)

Dave C

Sorry but this bloke was well known around the area he had lots of them and K9s all yellow sitting and rotting away in some fields he wouldnt even talk about them let alone sell any

Why do people DO this, ??..............there seem to be the same types in all 'collecting', circles..............:confused::confused:

This may be a strange coincidence but i took this photo about 35 years ago i think in the same location, it was parked up at the back of a row of buildings and in front of a small workshop i presume in use as a store. this was the time before the current route of the A13 when from London you took the road past the Essex arena which if i remember was the A13 at the time would this have any connection with the farm

hmvf1.jpg