THE GOOD OLD DAYS or were they,whos brave enough to join in.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least my dog joined in, maybe it was your foot wear that scared yours :-D

035.jpg

Talk about dogs ending up looking like there owners.:rofl:

3155_jpg.jpg:cool2:

Strange number any ideas whats the car.cresta ?.

Edited by catweazle (Banned Member)

Is that a Vauxhall Cresta, haven't seen one of those for years.

thats right got the old faithfull 6pot engine i think.

CW,

Agree, either Cresta, or Velox. OO is an Essex rego number.

Essex that would make sense.

John20T1004_jpg.jpg

Consul ,zodiac. or similier difficult to tell without seeing the front.

Dont say things like that it makes you feel ancient.have had a massive clear out today as start to the retirement run down ,i cant believe the things i have binned or taken to charity shop.even thrown out old w/shop manuals of 60s dodges etc.talking of observers books reminds me i even sent Hippo books of aircraft to the shop.its not a pleasent task watching your past go in the bin.:cry::cry::cry:.

Zephyr, I think, going by the grille

(using my 1960 Observers book of Autos, which I have had for 48 years)

Looking at the rear corner it looks as if its got the tinware which would make it a Zodiac but still a Zephyr.:-D

Dont say things like that it makes you feel ancient.have had a massive clear out today as start to the retirement run down ,i cant believe the things i have binned or taken to charity shop.even thrown out old w/shop manuals of 60s dodges etc.talking of observers books reminds me i even sent Hippo books of aircraft to the shop.its not a pleasent task watching your past go in the bin.:cry::cry::cry:.

You probably could have made a fortune on Ebay mate ! I hate throwing stuff away to ,got it from my Dad ! You always need that just after you've binned it ! Miss those happy childhood days going to the landfill tip and coming back with more than we took to dump. Pre H&S of course ! :cry:

This picture will be entitled ' Shotguns at Dawn':-D

Spot on there mate.more to come

C,mon wheres all the brave men,lets see those pics dont forget laughter is the best medicine,

well I doon,t no about teds & rockers but befour all that stuff my old dad ussed to go down at brigthon in the sumer. even in them days thwere were funny people about down their. some herbrets nicked his truosers & he had to go home like thiis. just as weell he had proper darwers on like we done in them days. becawse wheere he growed up men was men mostly not like at the seeside.

Bertiepants.jpg

rozzers thuoght it was funny becos dad was,nt a vallin but on the other hands was,nt always a good bouy, no what I mean. so nan rekoned them rozzers tipped of the newspopers & made dad famouse for a weak. he did,nt arf get get is legs pulled by the other lads at the tanery. well at least they did,nt run him in for exposeding himself. butt would,nt mattter these days brobaly quite normal down their. no what I mean mate with all them sailers & people from the newspopers & the medias is asking for truoble. so when I grewed into a man & become a ted. we never went down their our birds in case we ends up had to wallk home in our darwers.

Nice one Bertie ,what a story.you couldnt make it up.