Hello from Sweden

Hello every one. My name is Peter I'm 38 years old.

Served in the Swedish army in Lebanon and Bosnia.

Just finished restoring an 72 UAZ, and I'm hooked, bought an Dodge WC54 ambulance a couple days ago this is my new project, and it will be more after that one.

Welcome to the Forum ! There are a number of other Dodge owners who will be very Glad to welcome you to their part of the Club House , of course others will want to know if you have any bicycles , military of course ...... Please post any photo's you can of your collection We all enjoy those very much !

Your UAZ the gas version or the turbo diesel? I got to drive UAZ's around the FOB's in Iraq. I really liked the diesel, great little trucks and I would'nt mind having one to bop around town in.

Oh Yeah, Welcome!!!

Hello every one. My name is Peter I'm 38 years old.

Served in the Swedish army in Lebanon and Bosnia.

Just finished restoring an 72 UAZ, and I'm hooked, bought an Dodge WC54 ambulance a couple days ago this is my new project, and it will be more after that one.

WelcomHMVF - Reply to Topice to the mad-house Peter - from the vehicles you are gonna fit right in!! :)

(don't suppose there any Stridsvagn S103's (S Tanks for the un-informed) floating about spare in Sweden are there??)

and it will be more after that one.

That's what I call having the right attitude.....lets face it, you can't have too many. Looking forward to seeing a few pictures of what you have so far.