Anotehr one to identify (nice and easy)

Oooooh, it's WW2 not WW1. Can't really work out what's going on with the cab roof - maybe it's a White? I usually ID vehicles by the radiator, but that's obscured by the guard, and i've only seen that on Liberty B's.

I'd go for Crossley IGL too, as for Rolls, the tyres look chunkier than normal so could be the Rolls body on the Fordson chassis? With the Crossley IGL being a 30's design this seems more likely, to me

I'm going for Pierce-Arrow. These were supplied to both the British and the French in WW1.

The Rolls-Royce Armoured Cars are of the 1920 pattern. This was an improved edition of the original 1914 pattern. The Disc wheels were fitted to a modified hub which bolted to the orignal hub and used the same hubcap.

Tim, you're so modest not to plug your own work. For anyone who wants to have a read-up on these fine trucks have a look at Military Machine International, October 2007. The Grudon's Pierce Arrow R8 also appears in Wheels & Tracks #66, in the Before and After section.

For MVT members, have a look at Windscreen #106, p88 for another view of the Crossley IGL3/Rolls Royce line up.

I'm going for Pierce-Arrow. These were supplied to both the British and the French in WW1.

The Rolls-Royce Armoured Cars are of the 1920 pattern. This was an improved edition of the original 1914 pattern. The Disc wheels were fitted to a modified hub which bolted to the orignal hub and used the same hubcap.

Hi Rick.

I am a bit slow off the mark, but i just noticed your name and realised who you are. You might be interested in the thread of our WW1 Dennis restoration.

http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?t=429

Do stop by when you come over and have a look.

All the best

Tim Gosling