Trucks and Troops 08 some pictures

Due to the bad weather we didn't get there until Sunday lunchtime. There was a 20 minute queue to get in!

They tried to break the wait by giving out the Gift Aid forms to fill in! Also the Wessex chaps did some marching up and down to "entertain" us.

Tried the Overlord show today, only to find it washed out. Very disappointing as I had some cash burning a hole in my pocket. But not as disappointing as those there...

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Was the cafeteria open for breakfast this year for mv owners.did it close at 2.30 or stay open longer.and was there a lot more rubbish bins saving a long walk.and the showers?i only ask as i attended last year which got rained off,made what i thought was sensable suggestions nobody bothered to reply.This clash of two shows at this time is a real shame as i am sure they both suffer because of it.We had lunch with his Lordship at the house of Lords and he is becoming a little frail,but he has done a lot for the hobby most of which is in the background and not known about.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Guys - this thread dates from last year's show! :-)

So it is big cheeses fault:-D

Some great pictures one and all, :tup::

Shame that two great shows have to clash :-(, T&T and SOE, even worse was that i had a short spell in Hospital over the B/H and missed them both :cry:

Ashley