Whats The Last Thing You Expect To See On A Roundabout?

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You will be stopping of at Halfords then .............bet the spotty faced youth in charge has never heard of the stuff :-D

I went into a Hardware shop and asked about Whitworth bolts. Yoof behind counter said he had never heard of Whitworth. I then pointed out they were selling them and I needed some in a different length.

DSC00453.jpg

Hello CW, do you know what the U shaped brackets are for?

A chap on another forum is building one & would like to know, cheers P

I think the U shaped brackets are for holding load securing timbers if the boat is used for carrying cargo rather than troops

Sorry mate been trying to upload video to P/bucket engine trials and it wont have it:argh:

LCVP-SBO-ARMADA-2008-AMBIANCE-QUAI-.jpg

lcvp-jeannedarc-016-809e1.jpg

LCVP-ARMADA-2008-LACROIX-SEINE-40-2.jpg

LCVP-ARMADA-2008-LACROIX-SEINE-09-7.jpg

Tell your mate it took me hours to find this so i get a free ride.:cool2:

Hi Guys

Just confirming the landing craft is still on the roundabout, went past it today

regards

Well done mate,:thumbsup:hope its not getting vandalised.i thought it might of gone to Portsmouth i have noticed they have one in the Dockyard.cw

Hi CW, do you know about the navy boat being lived in at shoreham harbour just down the road from the higgins boat?

No vandalism or anything like that, looks good, I'm still working out how to get it on my works lorry and home without anybody seeing me

Hi CW, do you know about the navy boat being lived in at shoreham harbour just down the road from the higgins boat?

No vandalism or anything like that, looks good, I'm still working out how to get it on my works lorry and home without anybody seeing me

I do a mate of mine had a flat in the area.i think that one is a post war german boat.The previous boat was burnt as it was so rotten it was the only one left in its class,sad really as it was ww2,cheers cw.