Chopped Bedford photo

Sisu

Hi, I wasn't sure where to post this one, of even if I actually should post it at all. But I find this Bedford so intriguing I thought its nice to share it here. The owner is the same guy from whom I bought my latest 59 Sisu fire truck, and I saw the Bedford when we were checking the Sisu. He said the Bedford was specially built for the town as they have some low "tunnels" which the fire trucks must pass - which means its low - and damn good looking if you ask from me! Somehow it brings my mind the "Judgement Day", don't ask me why! It still has its original registeration plate (I believe from the early '60s), but hasn't been on the street for a long time. One window had dropped off because the window seals were so dry...

Anyone seen anything similar? I'm not sure whether this truck was fully equipped in England, or Finland. Anyway, I absolutely love it :yay:

If someone is interested of the truck, I can ask the owner some more information.

Cedric

2111795180102303344S600x600Q85.jpg

Edited by Sisu

:) What a looker! Could have come straight out of STREET MACHINE magazine, I WANT IT - NOW!

Now, does anyone fancy slamming and chopping a GMC? I'm thinking GMC diff in front axle on tiny wheels, and Chev diffs on rear bogie with big wheels - pity there's not an intermediate ratio for the mid axle to give 3 diameters..........:shake: