CMV May 2008

Joris

Just got my CMV on the doormat and we are in it again!

We are named with full URL in the "Now hear this" and I've spotted a HMVF shirt in the First ashore on D-Day which covers a lot of HMVF members! :yay:

Just got my CMV on the doormat and we are in it again!

We are named with full URL in the "Now hear this" and I've spotted a HMVF shirt in the First ashore on D-Day which covers a lot of HMVF members! :yay:

Yup, saw that myself..............:)

Steve Carr is the star this month and next month the Gosling mafia are in full effect. I really could do with getting some stuff in it. Maybe John will let me do some snaps at Kelvedon. BTW, Lee - do you mean you're blowing my Renault up twice??? What did the Regie do to you in a past life? Note the seemless way he merges posts as if he owns the place.

Barnes

Gawd,.............with all this 'Luvvy-ness',.........going on, think the extention, that was planned for a lycra and bike saddle store, needs to be a MAKE UP ROOM, instead..............:cool2::cool2::hug: :whistle:

Andy you are starting to worry me now :sweat:

Haven't got mine yet....:cry:

It does seen to be a bit of a lottery, re early delivery, on this mag, Jack;..as a subscriber, I usually get it a few days before shops,.........but every now and again, it arrives after shops have their copy on the shelves;.........:argh: