Website Warning!

sirhc

I suggest anyone who has a website checks it and changes the FTP password straight away. Someone or something has been through all my pages adding an <iframe> tag to the bottom of every .html and .php file which downloads and installs some spyware to a users computer. Once I get home from work I'll set about fixing it.

If you've been on my site recently I suggest you update your virus scanner and scan your computer. Sorry folks.

Chris

I don't think so Jack, I'm going to have to go through each file manually and delete the dodgy script at the bottom. I don't know what people achieve by messing around with other peoples websites, except make people want to give up with the internet...

Tony,

My site is now fixed, but when viewed earlier today it sent virus scanners into a frenzy as it was trying to download some trojan software to your computer. Get a good scanner which works on websites and check yours regularly.

Chris