Help! Any Dress Makers Out There?

Sylvester

Hi Folks, :-D

Now I have a little question for anyone out there who may be able to help! :captain:

I am trying to get a dress made for my Little Lady! :flower:

A simple enough task you may think eh!....But....I can't find anyone who does it anymore!! :banghead:

The reason is... At the Oddessy this year I saw a girl wearing a dress that I thought was a Cracker!!(The Dress....Mind you she was a bit of ....OOooops!) :whistle:

The Dress was a Halterneck....But....It was in DPM!!! Brill! :tup:

So... What I would like to know is

(a) Is there anyone in the group who can do this

or

(b) Does anyone know anyone who could do this???

So... Help! :help:

All the Beast

Fred :banana:

Hi Safariswing, :-D :-D

Well.....Not Quite.... But ......If she dared to wear that....it would very quickly get ruffled eh!!!! :whistle: :schocked:

Wehey! :-D

The dress I have in mind is a little more descreet and refined ie...She can wear it in PUBLIC!!! :whistle:

As for Lee enfields question...Gillingham in Kent! :-D

Was really hoping that there may have been a sypathetic 'Girly' member out there who might know how to make one still?ie...Still kmows how to use a sewing machine! When I was a kid, all my Aunties and cousins etc. of all ages seemed to be at it all the time! Now I suppose we just go on line or go out n buy one! :roll:

Pity really aint it!

Ah Well....Just have t keep looking eh! :coffee2:

All the Beast

Fred & Annika :banana: :yay:

:naughty: :drool: :kissoncheek:

Enigma....Not quite sure how to take that one? :schocked:

I am a respectable old chap really....With a younger wife who is keen on all things Green and Hevy Metal! :whistle:

On top of that of course....I can't help being a dirty old Git!!! :-D :rofl: :tup:

X :banana: :banana:

Hi Fred,

I have got a load of DPM material but it is the coarser stuff, like rucksacks are made of. I got it from ebay but you are welcome to it if you would like. I also have a friend who used to be in walderslade but moved to Slough - she can knock something up for you just give her the measurements or a pattern - is it a secret present :-D I got her to make up some gun covers for me.

Dave

Err!...What's all this got t do wiv gettin a B****%!!"* Dress Made???? :banghead:

As for Warhorse!...Nice try but....I aint that 'Kinky'!!! :rofl:

Cheers Though

Fred :banana:

No Warhorse do a lot of civillan stuff and it is good. they do a lot of American Civil War stuff, don't let her near that looks good but the price :sweat: Jackis also does very good female uniforms.