Still alive.

Spood

Back again after a hiatus of a couple of months, where have I been you may ask, or indeed you may not care but here goes. I have actually escaped the suffering that was being "just a number" in a factory for seventeen and a half years and moved on. Due to the imminent retirement or more likely slowing down of my father in law I have now become a partner in his building business alongside his son and brother. It is like a breath of fresh air and the other half says it's like living with a new man. It is so nice to be able to make your own decisions instead of following the creed of some overblown talentless manager.

Sorry to go on but for years I could see no light at the end of the tunnel but now I am free and it's great. :clap:

Back again after a hiatus of a couple of months, where have I been you may ask, or indeed you may not care but here goes. I have actually escaped the suffering that was being "just a number" in a factory for seventeen and a half years and moved on. Due to the imminent retirement or more likely slowing down of my father in law I have now become a partner in his building business alongside his son and brother. It is like a breath of fresh air and the other half says it's like living with a new man. It is so nice to be able to make your own decisions instead of following the creed of some overblown talentless manager.

Sorry to go on but for years I could see no light at the end of the tunnel but now I am free and it's great. :clap:

Nice One, mate.............. :tup:

Hmmm!Hmmm!

Sorry about that me and one of the Rugged Boys (just had a birthday) were showing them around the barn :-D

width=280 height=291http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b114/MEasterby-Wood/dancers01.jpg[/img]

Belated Birthday wishes Mark -

Sorry, must have been on one of my off line days - thanks AOL.

Markheliops