showers

rambo1969

Would you pay£5 for hot showers at shows, the £5 would be for as many showers as you wanted over the  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pay£5 for hot showers at shows, the £5 would be for as many showers as you wanted over the

Guest Papav66

At the South Midlands camp with Nissen hut we do have our own permanent toilets with wash hand basins, purely for use by MV owners not public & we are intending to install a shower. + they are kept clean, so when camping at our shows it does feel better.

I really dislike those portaloos especially when you have young children with you.

For washing up in my K9 I sit a solar shower on the roof & I do get warm water.

For a weekend event, I reckon I can rough it,...............cold water never hurt anyone,..... :-D

Any longer yes, might be a nice idea,...........although, you'd then need to look at secure area to hang kit up in, that stays non wet.

PROPER TOILETS, are a much better idea. :-) :-),......along with SOFT paper,.........and a light at night, to stop any nocturnal fumbling,............. :whistle: :whistle:

Those TURDIS's are best avoided after dark..............and of a morning, after the night before..... :shake:

Not that I am a great 'show' fan I did vote yes as it is something that everyone wants - especially family - if the movement wants to become more family orientated.

Wasn't that long ago when we were all peeing in a hole dug in the ground. To me, it is quite straight forward to have showers if you want your 'customers' (exhibitors etc) to have a better experience... and to come back.

How much would we spend in a bar on a night?!

Sorry guys the only showers we will be having on the Plain invasion will be the weather. We are looking at the cost of the showers but are still waiting to here back. mind you for the price of a solar shower it may be the cheeper route. As Salisbury Plain is an active training ground I would like to see everyone doing it mili style, washing that is. Cold water in the morning never hurt anyone, mind you I thing the beans and sausages might :roll:

We will have porter loos and soft dungie rolls so no need to bring your own. Come to think of it, does't Ashlys caravan have a shower. :tup: :tup: :banana:

Tony