Wanted: Saxon manuals and full list

Danny152

Hi, I am not really sure, all I know is Phil’s would have the infantry section, would that make it a patrol variant? I know there is no smoke discharges fitted.

I found these these titles. 

Saxon,carrier personnel,wheeled.Repair instructions.AESP2320-X-100-522.June 1986.

Saxon,carrier personnel,wheeled.Inspection standard pt one.Complete equipment.AESP2320-X-100-532.Oct 86.

Saxon,carrier personnel,wheeled.Modification instructions and index..AESP2320-X-100-811.May 1987.

Saxon,carrier personnel,wheeled.General instructions and index.AESP2320-X-100-821.June 1986.

Saxon. Wheeled. (All Variants). Illustrated parts list. AESP 2320-X-100-711. 3rd Edition. Oct 1992.

Saxon.Command,control,communication and information(C3I)installations in carrier,personnel,wheeled.Modification instructions and index..AESP.5800-F-200-811.May 1988.

Saxon,All variants.Carrier,personnel,wheeled.Purpose and planning information.2320-X-100-101.Sept 1998

Saxon,All variants.Carrier,personnel,wheeled.Operating information.2320-X-100-201.Sept 1985.

sorry for such a big ask! 

Dan it appears that I have most of those on your list. BUT they are in microfiche, I seem to have those listed on my phone. But printed AESPs are on another list not here. My recollection is that all these are for Patrol and Ambulance Patrol.