Driving a Reo through a police car road block won't do our hobby any good!

• LarryH57 changed the title to Driving a Reo through a police car road block won't do our hobby any good!

As someone stated, first, it could have been any large vehicle, but in this case, it happened to be an M35. Secondly, apparently the driver has mental health issues, so again, revert to first point. Yes, I know that the tabloids will use the fact that it's an ex military truck (seriously, WW2??), but am sure the authorities in the main aren't guided by tabloid articles when it comes to policy.....usually.

Apologies for going off topic slightly but whilst understanding that the M35 was originally designed by REO, there were any amount of manufacturers, of which Kaiser and AM General spring to mind ( I had both) so it peeves me a little when everyone lumps all M35s as REOs. In actual fact, I never encountered a REO built M35! Same as people calling a vacuum cleaner a Hoover when it usually isn't.