Tony B is driving up the drive to the 1000 poster clubhouse...

Jack

Fellow 1000er's - get your black tie on as Tony is coming into the 1000 poster clubhouse house today!

Tony there is no rank in this clubhouse even though the clubhouse is dominated by the Essex & Kent guys and they do try to take over certain areas of the building - I think that they think they descendants of Boadicea :whistle:

The new bedroom wing was opened last week by Rod Hull and I think Artist Rifles have finally move his gear out of Kewelde's room but I heard that he took the penthouse :cry:

There is no post war verses WW2 snobbery here - but I did see Lee and Clive siting behind the wheel of Joris's Dodge the other day and making engines noises :whistle:

See you for drinks at 21:00 hrs.

Cheers

Jack.

The new bedroom wing was opened last week by Rod Hull

Cheers

Jack.

Rod Hull... have they brought him back to life then :dunno: don't let him try & fix the Aerial :evil:

There is no post war verses WW2 snobbery here - but I did see Lee and Clive siting behind the wheel of Joris's Dodge the other day and making engines noises

No Jack that was laughter you heard :whistle:

So, eh Tony

Where's my Coca Cola?

New 1000 members are supposed to bring me icecold Cola wit a few drops of lemon in it... >:(

Ah now, have worked for a few weeks at Sidcup coaca cola, everyone round here has at some time, knowing how it's made, wouldn't drink it.

Ah now, have worked for a few weeks at Sidcup coaca cola, everyone round here has at some time, knowing how it's made, wouldn't drink it.

I still work there and agree with you, but dont touch the water :whistle:

I still work there and agree with you, but dont touch the water :whistle:

:clap: :clap: Sidcup, supplier of the worlds most expensive tap water? Bottled at source type of thing. Just goes to prove the power of marketing though. I'll give you a toot , if I can ever get an R11 along Cray Road :dunno: Persuade 'em to do a military based advertising campaign to coincide with the 65th D-day, I'm only up the road.

Never eaten emu - but had ostrich in a chinese restaurant off Leicester Sq. Very nice. Sorry got to run, a road roller has just run over my Skype phone.

Did you know a few years ago in UK fertilised ostrich eggs were selling for £600 each!! They were going to be the answer to Britains farmers prayers, just think next time you dip your soldiers in the yolk. :-o

:clap: :clap: Sidcup, supplier of the worlds most expensive tap water? Bottled at source type of thing. Just goes to prove the power of marketing though. I'll give you a toot , if I can ever get an R11 along Cray Road :dunno: Persuade 'em to do a military based advertising campaign to coincide with the 65th D-day, I'm only up the road.

Good idea, might even get some original bottles of Coke and boxes.

I will ask the question. :dunno:

You and me for Normandy then mate? Over there if you have a house and some apple trees you can brew your own. There is even a guy with a mobile still, based on a Dodge, who will come and make it. While we were over there in 2004 a local farmer came into camp with a plastic beer type drum under his arm, about the 7 pint size. He was talking to the Hamster's re enactors getting nowhere, so I translated , turned out he had brought some of this home brew Calvados for the soldiers. Never saw him of the rest of the Hamsters for the night, but the singing was wonderful. :-D

Hehehe, Sounds like a plan, Tony.

Have seen article on 'Calvados Dodge',.....................Great !!

Was over there a few years ago, on a grassland conservation scheme, broke for lunch, with locals, one of whom had this container with him, and promptly filled up mugs of all those who left them within his reach. :whistle:

Result,......................well, not a lot of work got done THAT afternoon.

LOVELY STUFF....................... ;-)