LR 110

david052

Below is a pic of the latest addition to my fleet. Underneath the faded red paint, remains of County stripes and 8 spoke wheels is 13 KJ 12, once a V8 110, now powered by a 200TDi with Discovery gearbox. Runs pretty well, but the gearbox sits too far back, and the previous owner didn't get round to finishing off the gearbox tunnel, so I may put it back to original, keeping the TDi. It is generally in OK condition though it really needs a new rear crossmember, and a set of doors. And some NATO satin green of course! Anybody know of Land Rover breakers that have ex-Army versions in, or does anybody have a decent pair of front doors for sale? It came with the V8 though I doubt I will refit that. Also I have Form 666 from the disposal sale, but how do I find out it's history?

width=640 height=480http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc304/david606_photo/SSL20195.jpg[/img]

Cheers

David

David,

You can join the EMLRA (google them) and get the history that way. They don't charge much and will give you some detailed info. You've certainly got a lot to do to put it back to standard, the 200TDi will be nice though!

Chris