1000 Poster Club Alert...

Marmite!!

LeeEnfield, Welcome to the 1000 Poster's Club, please bang on the cellar door at midnight where Jack will sign you in :shake: :shake: :shake:

heard ALL about Jacks signing in inititiation :shake:............I'M NOT going to KISS the PINK CUSHION;........................well not unless the dancing girls ask me nicely, ;-) :drool:

Cheers for the welcome, Lee. :-D

heard ALL about Jacks signing in inititiation :shake:............I'M NOT going to KISS the PINK CUSHION;........................well not unless the dancing girls ask me nicely, ;-) :drool:

Cheers for the welcome, Lee. :-D

Ah yes the dancing girls... one of them will keep making eyes at you... not sure what but there's something not quite right with her :dunno:

width=462 height=432http://farm1.static.flickr.com/153/414434601_ea55cc02f3.jpg[/img]

Ah yes the dancing girls... one of them will keep making eyes at you... not sure what but there's something not quite right with her :dunno:

width=462 height=432http://farm1.static.flickr.com/153/414434601_ea55cc02f3.jpg[/img]

:schocked: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That had me off me chair.................. :-D :-D

Hello LeeEnfield and welcome! Since you're the new guy, can you wash my Dodge first? Then you can start with the rest but remember the golden rule, post war always last!

It's ok you'll get through the WW2 stuff fast they are not very dirty as they only go out in fair weather :pfrt: :pfrt: :pfrt:

Ok chaps can we have some order please!

First of all welcome to the 1000 poster club, nice to have you here.

Secondly, do not taken any notice of the guys as there should know that there is no rank, I repeat, no rank in the clubhouse - we are all brothers. It is rather outrageous for them to try it on with you.

This is the place where we all hang out and get away from the hassles of live, drink beer, eat well and sleep soundly. You will get to find your way around and you will find where everyones favourite place is:

Clive - the library and the study

Kewelde - in the library with Clive and also in the fully fitted workshop

Lee - staring at our WW2 vehicles in the WW2 carpark - dreaming

Mark - in the games room (XBox)

Bodge - in the wardrode area trying on 40's clothing (mens clothes)

Neil - in the Stolly sized swimming pool testing out his Stolly

Joris and Enigma - in the bar - would you expect anything else

Snapper - in the dark room looking at his latest pics, seeing something from the Clash

I am afraid that you have to bunk up with Kewelde as the extension is finished yet but will be in time for when Neil gets back. He has been told about sleeping with his spanners but it sometimes doesn't go in.

See you for dinner at 21:00 black tie please as Kate Adie will be joining us tonight.

Is Mark off that XBox yet??

I am afraid that you have to bunk up with Kewelde as the extension is finished yet but will be in time for when Neil gets back. He has been told about sleeping with his spanners but it sometimes doesn't go in.

Jack,

I think you need to have a word with Mr. Kewelde as I just walked past Neils room that he's bunking down in & noticed he's made a bit of a mess of it :dunno:

width=500 height=361http://armycadetforce.com/plugins/p17_image_gallery/images/251.jpg[/img]

Jack,

I think you need to have a word with Mr. Kewelde as I just walked past Neils room that he's bunking down in & noticed he's made a bit of a mess of it :dunno:

width=500 height=361http://armycadetforce.com/plugins/p17_image_gallery/images/251.jpg[/img]

HELL - is that true Kewelde?? Is this really your room? The lift isn't working and I am not walking up the stairs to check this out!!

This is truely outrageous, if this is that state of Neils room then I am speechless.

..............I have never seen it so tidy!!!

Well done Kewelde for trying to tidy up after Neil!

Dont worry Lee Enfield,

You are in good company, both being WW2 Bedford owners, plenty to talk about.

Hi Lee Enfield

Didn't notice you entering the clubhouse.

I was in the bar drinking large amounts of Coca Cola with a slice of lemon.

Wellcome!! About the dancing girls - I deny everything.... :dunno:

Yeh!! you made them dress up in white helmets, got 5 more para bikes and do things :schocked: