Another GMC CCKW owner joined the forum

Hi everyone

Just signed in and looking forward to participate in this Forum.

Link to my homepage below. Interesting reading - if you are from Scandinavian or understand Danish for some other reason. But lots of pictures. English version on its way, but not with this GMC open cab friendly weather :-). Feel free to mail me with any questions or comments you might have.

Best regards

welcome Kim. Great to see you here and thank you for the introduction. A great place to be and loads of experience on hand if you ever need to know anything.

Us GMC'ers are slowing taking the world over - the Ward La France guys think that they are it but they will learn..........

Be in touch about those GMC's..........

Best wishes.

Jack.

Everyone

Thanks for the fine welcome

…. and yes, GMC CCKW has always been and will always be the ultimate WW2 truck. High standard engineering for the time, easy to produce, maintain and service. Universal in use and add much, much more to that - which you all probably is aware of. On the other hand I can fully understand why some of you having such a hard time to recognize this fact ;-).

Best regards

Kim

Everyone

Thanks for the fine welcome

…. and yes, GMC CCKW has always been and will always be the ultimate WW2 truck. High standard engineering for the time, easy to produce, maintain and service. Universal in use and add much, much more to that - which you all probably is aware of. On the other hand I can fully understand why some of you having such a hard time to recognize this fact ;-).

Best regards

Kim

You are going to fit in just fine Kim!

On the other hand I can fully understand why some of you having such a hard time to recognize this fact ;-).

Best regards

Kim

:whistle: well, as an owner you would say THAT. :-D

Jack needs a Large truck,..........well, all things in comparrison ;-) to carry around his supply of cushions and tentage............ :evil:

Us brit owners are quite happy, I'm guessing, :dunno: being SMALL but PERFECTLY FORMED;.................................. :tup:

All the best,

Andy

hmmm, you might have a point.

But one thing giving me a hard time to understand is the fact, that nobody at the assembly lines in UK noticed, that all the steering wheels was fitted in the wrong side. ;-)

Best regards

Kim

But one thing giving me a hard time to understand is the fact, that nobody at the assembly lines in UK noticed, that all the steering wheels was fitted in the wrong side. ;-)

Kim

but why would the passenger want a steering wheel? :dunno:

Welcome Kim, perhaps one day I'll show you a proper truck; AEC Militant :-)

hmmm, you might have a point.

Best regards

Kim

:rofl: :rofl:

My www and mail are down due to some x?+" / ~* !!! error in Hostmaster-DK administration. >:(

Should be running again this evening. So they promised anyway... Please resend any bounced mails this evening or tomorrow :?....

thanks