Introducing General Mayhem

I have been encouraged to say Hi to you all: Hi!

Wifey and I attended our first military weekend in Weymouth a few weeks ago. The exhibitors seemed a friendly lot. We were invited onto the parade, perhaps being in 40's US army uniform might have impressed a smidge.

We are new to this, but have been in the 40's scene for a long, long time. This is the sort of thing we got up to: Not us I hasten to add, but keep watching the dance floor, you will soon recognise us.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UhWI0PM9NB4&mode=related&search

The choice of name came about because first choice: Colonel Bogie had gone. Must be popular. Second choice: Private Parts, that had gone too. Ah well, I hope the forum can tolerate a touch of Mayhem.

Hi there Mayhem and welcome to the site!

Hehehehe,............aye, with a name like that, you'll fit right in,- in no time................... :-) :-)

Just watch Jack and the choccy buiscits........... :whistle:

All the best,

Andy

Wow - what dancers - thats is pretty incredible..........might try that myself tonight :whistle:

Good to have you here Rob!

like to see them do that in Ammo Boots,................ :whistle:

Hey, Jack,........if you do try and copy the moves, tie some dusters to your extremities, ;-) and the place will be spotless in no time at all............ :-D