Panzer 2 turret

johann morris

I have just read through many pages about your project & to say that I'm impressed would be the understatement of the year. As someone that has never made anything, apart from errors, in life your skill & determination shines through the gloom hanging over this country like a beacon. Thank God there are still people like yourself around in an era where most cannot survive without a smartphone & are incapable of building a rabbit hutch, never mind an amazing creation such as yours.

I wish you the very best of luck with your Panzer & look forward to reading of it's final completion.

You are an inspiration to us all Johann, though in my case it's come a little late in life !

Edited by norseman 02

3 hours ago, norseman 02 said:

I have just read through many pages about your project & to say that I'm impressed would be the understatement of the year. As someone that has never made anything, apart from errors, in life your skill & determination shines through the gloom hanging over this country like a beacon. Thank God there are still people like yourself around in an era where most cannot survive without a smartphone & are incapable of building a rabbit hutch, never mind an amazing creation such as yours.

I wish you the very best of luck with your Panzer & look forward to reading of it's final completion.

You are an inspiration to us all Johann, though in my case it's come a little late in life !

Some people brag that"I am no good with my hands' to me it a shamful boast