Crazy Yanks and the Saladin's

cooler07

Ok got the correct video, another funny from Martin Spirit, our friend from the UK!!!!

I love the video and all the wonderful work and spirit that goes into your obvious enjoyment of your vehicles. Just one small request; would you please check the orientation of your Union Flag pennants?

Keep up the splendid work.

Steve.

I love the video and all the wonderful work and spirit that goes into your obvious enjoyment of your vehicles. Just one small request; would you please check the orientation of your Union Flag pennants?

Keep up the splendid work.

Steve.

Yes sir about the flag, it was pointed out to me and WE would like to apologize again to the UK for getting it wrong again.

We think we know what happened, on a show we didn't have them on, and our flag guy "he's Irish" re-rigged them.

Again to the UK folks our apologies !!! Have a Great New Year.

regards James

Yes sir about the flag, it was pointed out to me and WE would like to apologize again to the UK for getting it wrong again.

We think we know what happened, on a show we didn't have them on, and our flag guy "he's Irish" re-rigged them.

Again to the UK folks our apologies !!! Have a Great New Year.

regards James

Hello again, and thanks for the reply. I know it's so easy to fly our unusual flag wrongly. A lot of Brits wouldn't know how it should go, so it's encouraging to hear that you guys really do try to get it right.

Keep up the good work and have a happy 2017.

Steve.