Joined mvt and heard nowt

AOP9JON

Question

Hi guys its been just under a month from paying (Paypal) since I joined MVT and although I had a response from there registration service ( In record time:D ) I was beginning to wonder when my magazine and membership number were likely to roll up ( could do with the membership number for there other service). I'm certainly not moaning just wondering what next months out house reading will be:nut:.

Jon

3 answers to this question

Hi guys its been just under a month from paying (Paypal) since I joined MVT and although I had a response from there registration service ( In record time:D ) I was beginning to wonder when my magazine and membership number were likely to roll up ( could do with the membership number for there other service). I'm certainly not moaning just wondering what next months out house reading will be:nut:.

Jon

Jon,

The latest MVT magazine arrived in the post today, so you may not have long to wait.

Jon

Jon, drop an email to the membership sec,andc attach payment email - i joined in jan and had a similar problem- i had confirmation email but they had a problem with notification by payment firm. sorted now