"Piggy back" Land Rovers

matchlesswdg3

Having just acquired a Ricardo- modified Defender 90, I am keen to source information and good photos of these vehicles, built in 1991. It was a batch of 27, with Registration nos. 61KJ-- and are easily recognised by the demountable rear quarter panels (that allowed ramps to be fitted so that three vehicles could be stacked one on top of the other on a stressed pallet for parachuting out of a Herc for rapid deployment). I have an article by Bob Morrison on these and how they were deployed, but the photos are poor quality (in 'Land Rover -Military Portfolio'). Also looking for any equipment.....eg the ramps! According to an article in LRO International in August 2014, at least some of this batch were made into Pathfinder Landies with lots of bins and kit ...........like a green pink panther. Mine seems to have remained in GS form and seems to have been in Iraq based on a layer of desert sand paint, and its record card indicates service with 2 and 3 Paras. If anyone knows more on these beasts, please share! Thanks!