Hello there

geoisbest

Hi there, I have recently bought an Daf 4x4 ex MOD. I am having a look around on here as a good source of info. Keep up the good work as some of the restorations are great! Below is the truck. I am planning to remove the body and repaint the Cab. It will be eventually turned in to a camper as that is where my real hobbies lie!

Anyway enough rambling. Who can tell me any info on this truck! If anyone wants the body off it give me a shout!

$_57.JPG

Edited by geoisbest

Thanks for the welcome!

The reason for removing the current body is that there is just.... and I mean just as in 50mm more would be good. Not enough head room. My hair touches the roof and I am looking in building something that probably can incorporate something a bit more spacious.

All serious offers will be contemplated. And would like to see it go to someone who can use it for what it was intended for!

So I am looking at building the rear out of a fridge insulated body at the moment. Never seen it done before but have built similar things in the past and its a good project to get teeth into!