Hello

YK55

Another new member here 8-) I'm new to the 'hobby' although I used to buy ex-MOD Land Rovers from Ruddington in the early 1980s but I always wanted something bigger :evil: At that time there were Mighty Antars and Leyland Hippos and suchlike still at auction but they were way out of my league then. Austin K9s and Bedford RLs were plentiful (and cheap) but even then I didn't fancy the petrol bills :| Last year I got myself a Bedford MJ and Arrows trailer and I love it! I always liked the look of the MK/MJ, to me it's one of those things that just looks 'right'. Anyways, here's a picture.......

Andy.

Thanks for the welcome chaps :wave: Jaffa cakes yum yum Trying to convince the girlfriend it's a good idea to go to War and Peace in the MJ, 600 mile round trip though and she don't do camping. If we get there I'll bring tea and Jaffas :tup:

there are some dancing girls about Jack?.

Kyle

Good point Kyle - they have finished with G506 so here they are.......and there is no truth to the rumour that the dancing girls are actually some of the HMVF mods as Beltring last year!

Thanks for the welcome chaps :wave: Jaffa cakes yum yum Trying to convince the girlfriend it's a good idea to go to War and Peace in the MJ, 600 mile round trip though and she don't do camping. If we get there I'll bring tea and Jaffas :tup:

Hi Andy, like the Bedford!

Mrs G506 sometimes needs persuading when it comes to long road trips or long shows (more than 3 days), all i do is promise that on arrival i will stick a glass of wine in her hand, and that throughout the event wine (or Jack Daniels) will be plentiful. Its a pretty good arrangement! :-D

G506

all i do is promise that on arrival i will stick a glass of wine in her hand, and that throughout the event wine (or Jack Daniels) will be plentiful. Its a pretty good arrangement!

:clap: Now this man has the right idea :clap:

:coffee: Note to self - ensure that HardyFerret reads this thread. His cheapskate offer of a cup of tea just does not have the same appeal

:clap: Now this man has the right idea :clap:

:coffee: Note to self - ensure that HardyFerret reads this thread. His cheapskate offer of a cup of tea just does not have the same appeal

thats one of the reasons I go to MV shows, r cubed promises me copious amounts of wine (ask R. Notton as I was spotted drinking wine by the pint at Overlord :-D) I think we should have a Ladies area when at shows with wine, wine, JD, wine, brandy,wine, chocolate and wine!

thats one of the reasons I go to MV shows, r cubed promises me copious amounts of wine (ask R. Notton as I was spotted drinking wine by the pint at Overlord :-D)

:-o You, drinking? Surely not

I think we should have a Ladies area when at shows with wine, wine, JD, wine, brandy,wine, chocolate and wine!

I think you may have hit on something there Rose, Mrs G506 will certainly like your plan...............

:-D