Morris CS8 & Land Rover owner

RAFerk

As I have to make an introduction before I can get started on the forum, I thought I had better get it done.

I brief... I have only been active in the military vehicle scene for 6 years when I bought and restored a 1952 Ex RAF Land Rover. Before that it was classic cars for 26 years.

I have recently finished a 1941 Morris CS8 compressor truck, so hope to use it a bit this season.

Hope to meet up with like minded people as well.

Nick Sawyer

As I have to make an introduction before I can get started on the forum, I thought I had better get it done.

I brief... I have only been active in the military vehicle scene for 6 years when I bought and restored a 1952 Ex RAF Land Rover. Before that it was classic cars for 26 years.

I have recently finished a 1941 Morris CS8 compressor truck, so hope to use it a bit this season.

Hope to meet up with like minded people as well.

Nick Sawyer

Hi Nick how's the sand channels :-D did see you at Malvern but was busy gassing and didn't get a chance to say hello, I have to say that CS8 is a lovely looking truck and a credit to you, welcome in to the madhouse :nut:

RR.