new old boy

Hi im a new old boy;) from Harwich a place called Ramsey.Always been interested in things military,especially with wheels on,it probably started off with dinky toys.Dad always liked the Heinz 57 S type Bedford,but I always wanted the green ones,had a lot of military vehicles,from jeeps to mk 3 militant recovery WC54s a GMC from somewhere is Suffolk Bedfield i think,have ended up with Hotchkiss M201 script ford GPW and according to the data plate a M29 C weasel,Thanks for looking or should that be reading,Charlie

Welcome in. Where did the WC54 go?

Hello Tony,thanks for the welcome,I had 2 WC54s bought them separately a few years apart from Army Cars,(Marshall museum)Holland,great guys,easy to trade with and had great stock,the second 54 I bought was a good deal,but I had trouble getting my bank in England to transfer the funds,after much time spent on the phone at Army cars the chap there said"Charlie take the motor and bring the money back another time,"the guy never knew me that well,and also paid for the transport to the Hook.I returned a week later with Euros to pay this guy back. The first 54 went to North London,the second one ended up in Norfolk or Suffolk,cant remember.But its nice to be nice Charlie;)