CMV & HMVF vehicle spotting...

Jack

Not wanting to sound a sad git but I like to do a bit of HMVF vehicle spotting...in CMV - members vehicles in CMV

This months I have seen Karl's Pinkie and my Jimmy :-D

.........I may need to get out more.

I seldom see these magazines now as I don't often go where there are big shops. But the last time I was in WHS I was spotted by someone I know as I flicked through CMV. They gave me a wink & a knowing look as CMV was placed between the Gay Times & Classic Bus. Now do I look as if I collect buses?

I seldom see these magazines now as I don't often go where there are big shops. But the last time I was in WHS I was spotted by someone I know as I flicked through CMV. They gave me a wink & a knowing look as CMV was placed between the Gay Times & Classic Bus. Now do I look as if I collect buses?

To flipping funny!

Nowt wrong with busses. Busses lead to trucks. Trucks lead to tanks. Only three degrees of seperation to the dark side...

I was in WHS one day with my (still rather new at the time) other half, thumbing through MMI magazine, when i found a picture of our Sultan in the arena at war and peace with me driving (i knew that as i am short and if i am driving a cvrt you can't see my head) with the lovely lady as hatch ornament. Of course the first thing she said was "thats a terrible picture of me!". One potential buyer did later ask if the vehicle came with the pretty girl....

Note to all forum memers- Tootallmike gets very annoyed when reminded that his truck has appeared in many magazines and he's not driving it in most of them... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Note to all forum memers- Tootallmike gets very annoyed when reminded that his truck has appeared in many magazines and he's not driving it in most of them... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Was Mike and his Ward front cover for the CMV once, if was driving around with a white hat on??

I have always thought it was a cool picture.