Another newbie!

Hi, I thought I'd start here with the intros. My name is Dave Mitchell, 48 yo from Fife. My 12 year old son has kind of persuaded me (!) that we need to get into real MVs rather than the 1/35 ones I've been building for God knows how long.

Consider this phase market research. Also helps that my dad was involved with MT during his time in the Royal Engineers in WWII, building ALGs in Normandy and bridges everywhere else - but that's another research topic.

Looking at something in the 1 1/2 ton range, prefer British or Canadian but those Dodges do seem to be popular - I've not seen any in British/Commonwealth markings.

So much to do so little time.

Dave,

I am a relative newbie also, but can vouch that they are a friendly bunch, and will make you welcome :-)

Your first task is, however, to identify mystery object #23, as I do not want to lie awake again tonight, finally to fall asleep and be awoken by a eureka moment at 3am that I had forgotten by the time I woke again at 6am....

Mick

Hi Dave,

Welcome to ............ :whistle:well, leave THAT for you to decide, :-D :-D

Guess in brit vehicle size, you'd be looking at 15cwt's, Bedford MW's, Morris Comm's;...........both of which, there are owners of on here,.......so any questions, etc,...ask away............... :-)

All the best.

Andy

Hi Mate,

Welcome to the mad house :rofl:

As for a little thing like that... Nah!! get a Ferret.... :modpwr: Much Better and you can put it in a garage :tup:

I Got one, there Great!!

And its got a Gun :rofl:

Anyway, enjoy the site and welcome to the Gang mate,

All the Best

Fred & Annika