Jump to content

Rubber seals for panels, Wings etc)


Recommended Posts

Im restoring an Austin K9 Military 1 ton truck 1952 and im looking for the rubber seals that are bolted between the lorry panels (wings etc.

I Was told at a military meet that they restored a K9 and they got the rubbers that are used on VW Beetles, They said they would email the site address over to me but they may have lost my Email

Does anyone know where I Can get the rubbers.

Regards John

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you want to save on carriage, they will take items to Beaulieu Autojumble in September for you to collect from their stall. Very useful if you want large or bulky items like millboard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...