Trailer

Markheliops

Question

Hi all.

As my Ward la France is a bit thirsty :cry: I have been thinking about purchasing a means of transporting it about.

I have my eye on a M52 Reo tractor unit but I am unsure if a normal low loader trailer will fit this unit.

The standard trailer for the M52 Reo is hard to come by so my question is will a standard low loader / 20 ton plant trailer fit this vehicle.

Any advice will be a great help. :-D

Thanks chaps / and chapettes.

Mark

Quoting Diamond T and Rogers combinations is a complete red herring as they are not an articulated rig.

Yes sorry, you're right. I was off on a tangent thinking about driving licences and from that point of view the requirements are the same for artic as they are for wagon and drag (ie. C+E). I've not heard that about the trailer being a load for the tractor. Something else to ask about at the test station...

I've not heard that about the trailer being a load for the tractor. Something else to ask about at the test station...

I've had a quick look through my books and can't find anything relevant so it may be apocryphal or my failing memory..... :whistle:

Not sure if the testing station staff would know either, I suspect you will get several opinions!