Insurance vehicles not at home address

Hi all.

my insurance is due for renewal , but I have 3 vehicles now, trying to get a policy that allows me to park my vehicles in secure parking away from my home approx 5 miles . Any one know of a company that will insure on a multi policy. Champ and ferret are registed ! Rb on chassis number for (approx 4 weeks till registed) away from home address and recovery would be a added bonus. Any advice would be appreciated .

thank Tony

Hi Tony, I use RH Insurance who advertise widely in classic press and also military mags, I have been with them years and have had NOTHING but first class service. They are happy to insure vehicles away from the home address provided they are in secure storage and also do multi vehicle policies. I have no connection with them whatsoever apart from being a satisfied customer. :)

Hi all.

my insurance is due for renewal , but I have 3 vehicles now, trying to get a policy that allows me to park my vehicles in secure parking away from my home approx 5 miles . Any one know of a company that will insure on a multi policy. Champ and ferret are registed ! Rb on chassis number for (approx 4 weeks till registed) away from home address and recovery would be a added bonus. Any advice would be appreciated .

thank Tony

Footman James I have my Ferret and RB44 on the policy and they are insured for where I park them at the farm and at home.

Footman James I have my Ferret and RB44 on the policy and they are insured for where I park them at the farm and at home.
C

with footman James at the moment they will only let me park the Rb at different address and then I have to visit it every day !!

Hi Tony, I use RH Insurance who advertise widely in classic press and also military mags, I have been with them years and have had NOTHING but first class service. They are happy to insure vehicles away from the home address provided they are in secure storage and also do multi vehicle policies. I have no connection with them whatsoever apart from being a satisfied customer. :)

thanks for the tip all sorted 3 vehicles parked in the barracks , also got recovery for a great price. Just got to get the RB a test at Vosa now wish me luck.

Regards Tony