Container from USA to UK

hickjc

No particular time frame, certainly not in a rush, so perhaps that could work. I want to ship the remains of a half track, I can help you with collection and storage this end as well.

You may also be interested to know, that my uncle and I also have a Humber scout car in our collection!

Best regards Jon

OK that might just work out fine and be cost effective for both, where is the half track located? I am looking to maybe ship July, early August to be there (UK/Holland) by beginning of September, is the HT a rolling chassis, armor, or just bits and bobs? We would probably need a 40Ft container then, I am looking at shipping my HSC to the east coast near Pennsylvania to ship, if the HT is by me, we might be able to send them both via a truck up to the waiting area to be put into a container to ship, so you guys have a HSC, very nice, I know most of the owners, who is your uncle, is it restored or waiting to be restored?