Cyber stalkers

ferrettkitt

Food for thought

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2527677/How-life-stolen-cyber-stalkers-They-took-cash-job-keys-home-simply-hacking-emails-And-Christmas-planning-to-you.html

I've just checked to see how many Welcome messages I have in my online mail account and its over ten messages, I haven't checked passwords yet.

I get a dozen phishing attempts a week, Paypal, Bank (Any bank, doesn't matter I'm not with them),Amazon account, anything that involves passwords.

I reckon they bank on people using the same password on many accounts, get one, just put that & the e-mail address into any bank website and see if they get anywhere.

Only been caught once, luckily just on Evilbay, when someone tried to sell a motorbike using my account. Not a very clever attempt, motorbike being in California, me in the UK!

Christ man you don't have an email account how the heck did you get on here wheres that report button :D :nut: :shocked:

I didn't say that I don't have an email account - I just don't have an online/cloud one like gmail. The only person I trust with my data is myself!

Andy