Thank god for YouTube!! My day has been made!

Jack

Just showed my 13year old & he thinks we are all very sad watching that.. did explain that in those days we didn't have much choice.. anyway I enjoyed seeing that again.. where's the Soup Dragon :dunno:

LOL - pretty much the response I got! Wonderful memories. Life was simple then....well it look that way through the eyes of a 7 year old.

So it's the daughter that will be following Dad into the MV scene then Ian??????

My daughter and MV's no no no it will be my son that follows unless he finds another interest first "girls" then i could be on my own. Still my daughter was at the fort today guess its a start on the right road but can never see her in any camo gear.

My daughter and MV's no no no it will be my son that follows unless he finds another interest first "girls" then i could be on my own. Still my daughter was at the fort today guess its a start on the right road but can never see her in any camo gear.

Mine is the reverse. She tolerates the Iltis and likes to go for jaunts. But she loves cammo stuff and is peed off that, as a small eleven year old, not a lot fits her. She isn't interested in made up stuff - she only wants genuine military clobber. She has one of the old grey Bundeswehr tunics which she loves wearing. It is a real small one and there is a Flektarn shirt she will soon grow in to. She wants a Belgian camo jacket - nice and garish - but Belgians don't appear to come in that small a size. Must be the wifebeater.

Jack,

it's back on TV :-D

Listings for Five

April 1st 06:45 The Clangers Fishing Tiny breaks her fishing net, but soon comes up with a solution to the problem.

April 2nd 06:40 The Clangers The Top Hat Tiny catches a top hat while out fishing - little suspecting strange creatures are lurking inside

April 3rd 06:40 The Clangers The Egg The Iron Chicken has just the remedy for the Soup Dragon's ailment

April 4th 06:40 The Clangers The Hoot Tiny Clanger finds a tuneless trumpet, leading to all manner of musical mayhem

April 5th 06:40 The Clangers The Meeting A mysterious star comes close to the little aliens' planet and three trumpets fall from it

I have all the Clangers on DVD want a copy? i also have 5 clangers that whistle and one that now makes white noise and gargles as the batteries are going

So it looks like the evening entertainment at war and peace will be watching the clangers on dvd