Movember

Caddy

I may have a cracked at this year! More than likely look like a young 007.

- nailed smoking this year too!!!

BUT i likes my bad habits:shocked:

Congrats Jack for quitting the smokes :)

I know I like my bad habits to broken arrow but that's why it's a challenge!!!! No alcohol for a month is a huge challenge for me!!!!!

Congrats Jack for quitting the smokes :)

I know I like my bad habits to broken arrow but that's why it's a challenge!!!! No alcohol for a month is a huge challenge for me!!!!!

Rosie i own bars and resturants,what do you think itwould be like for me, had a nightmare last night, woke up thinking i only drank tea.:( Good luck to all that try.

Rosie i own bars and resturants,what do you think itwould be like for me, had a nightmare last night, woke up thinking i only drank tea.:( Good luck to all that try.

Lol!!!

I'm doing well. Had a drinkie the other week, but I did graduate so think I deserved it!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
yep its finnished, time to get some drinking practice in before Christmas go for it Rosie, we will be in England next April sea fishing at and from Hayling Island for a week.:D

Way hey let me know dates and pop in for a cuppa!!!!!

It's my birthday before Christmas!!! :)

Way hey let me know dates and pop in for a cuppa!!!!!

It's my birthday before Christmas!!! :)

Well have a great birthday when it comes ( a bit of extra practice time ) my wife and i would love to meet you and hubby, how about we bring a bottle or two from our resturant in Spain instead of tea? :-D will let you know the dates once we are sorted come the new year.