Hello All

Hi everyone,

I have been visting this forum since the begining but only just joined!! More through lack of time, too much work and not enough playtime!! I have been collectting USAAF flying clothing for many years and have always been interestted in millitary vehicles.

So you guys want to know what I have, well currently I am mainly collectting scrap. Namely an ex-farm abused Cletrac MG-1, currently under a veru long term restoration as time and funds allow. I also have two wartime Clark 3 ton tractors and a third post war version. All the above are big projects but I am a sucker for purchasing them ratyher than letting the scrapmans torch get them!! Too many historic vehicles have dissappeared over the last decade.

So basically no running vehicles, yes Clive before you say it I need to buy a running vehicle capable of moving under it's own steam. The Clertrac has moved using the starter motor, what more do you want!!

So in short any leads on Cletrac parts or complete wrecks let me know. Also needed is a Dodge T214 engine for one Clark.

Cheers Guys

Paul

Cheers Matt!!!!!

I hope you got the email earlier regarding various parts and pictures!!

Who knows Matt by the end of the year we may be able to have a WWII Clark tractors owners club!!!

At least we have saved them from a certain death.

Speak to you soon.

I did get your email,not sure if my reply got through though,as I said my servers playing up.

Once you and I get the Clarks done it would be nice to get them all together,It would probably the first time four WWII Clarks have been together since the 50's. Add a couple of Cletracs too and that would make a line up!

Cheers,

Matt.

Hi Steve

Well you know me, all the best intentions at heart and all the talk but a distinct lack of time and the cash!!!!

What with work, projects, house renovations and Debach there never seems time to sleep let alone restore vehicles.

This year will be it I intend to get one Clark finished and the Cletrac engine rebuilt along with the transmission by the end on the year. I have to get one project finished otherwise I will never here the end of it from MR C.D Stevens!!

Rumour has it he will finish the Stuart in time for Bolero. I hope Howard has plenty of spare time.

I would have the thought the offer of towing Jack's GMC up to Bolero with the Cletrack would be a more welcome proposition :-o

Jack never did strike me as a Tunnocks Teacake man - More so a beef and dripping sandwich merchant!

Cds