Star washers

Pete Ashby

Any one have a good source for various sizes of external toothed star washers ?, the fixing suppliers I use don't seem to stock them

Thanks

Pete

PS

Richard, I have plenty of spring washers in stock before you start :blush:

Edited by Pete Ashby

The last time I looked it was relatively easy to get internally toothed or externally toothed from the normal tool supply places Pete.

I did find it really difficult to get the internal AND external combination washers that we have as original equipment on the Dodges, though, and had to resort to plan B ( give money to Jaap Rietveld who has pretty much everything somewhere )

Any one have a good source for various sizes of external toothed star washers ?, the fixing suppliers I use don't seem to stock them

Thanks

Pete

PS

Richard, I have plenty of spring washers in stock before you start :blush:

Hey don't start on me Pete, just going on what Mr. S told me ;)

Someone mentioned B&Q, very much doubt they stock Imperial sizes, but if Metric will suffice, then try these people;

http://www.namrick.co.uk/acatalog/Metric_Shakeproof_Washers.html

regards, Richard

The last time I looked it was relatively easy to get internally toothed or externally toothed from the normal tool supply places Pete.

I did find it really difficult to get the internal AND external combination washers that we have as original equipment on the Dodges, though, and had to resort to plan B ( give money to Jaap Rietveld who has pretty much everything somewhere )

Thanks Gordon, but as any one who's been to Jaap's knows finding it can be the issue :wow:

Pete

Hey don't start on me Pete, just going on what Mr. S told me ;)

Someone mentioned B&Q, very much doubt they stock Imperial sizes, but if Metric will suffice, then try these people;

http://www.namrick.co.uk/acatalog/Metric_Shakeproof_Washers.html

regards, Richard

Thanks Richard,

I use Namrick for Imperial Whit and BSF fixings, I'll re check their site the last time I looked I couldn't find star washers.

Pete

Edited by Pete Ashby