Hello from the Netherlands,

svdwal

Hello all,

Let me give a quick introduction, my name is Sjoerd and i live and work in the Netherlands.

Got a passion for all things historical and mechanical for as long as i can remember, i 've concentrated my passion on ww2 and am currently in the possesion of 2 DKW prewar motorcycles from which one is currently in restoration next to my wives 1959 DKW moped.

Currently i am looking for a wartime Bedford MW truck to fulfill a long time wish.

If someone knows a nice truck for sale, please let me know.

If there are any questions i will be glad to answer them,

For now, all the best from the Netherlands,

Sjoerd van de Wal

Hello all,

Let me give a quick introduction, my name is Sjoerd and i live and work in the Netherlands.

Got a passion for all things historical and mechanical for as long as i can remember, i 've concentrated my passion on ww2 and am currently in the possesion of 2 DKW prewar motorcycles from which one is currently in restoration next to my wives 1959 DKW moped.

Currently i am looking for a wartime Bedford MW truck to fulfill a long time wish.

If someone knows a nice truck for sale, please let me know.

If there are any questions i will be glad to answer them,

For now, all the best from the Netherlands,

Sjoerd van de Wal

welcome ! can u post sum pictures ?

Hello Sjoerd, welcome to the friendly forum.

So you're into British MV's? Yes, they do have their very special charm, if you can live with quirky mechanical solutions and electrical Lucas systems that work, at times... =)

Goran N

Lidingo/Sweden