1000 poster club - Enigma is close..

Jack

Could you bring some of strong Dutch beer.......you know the stuff, the stuff that Joris drinks in here all the time, seems to turn him to a terrible singer though!

I'm afraid Joris may be a terrible singer, beer or not.... :beer:

Does this give him the key to the executive wash-room??? If so, can you let us plebs know what is in there?? The last time I used the motor pool latrines after the pancake day dinner-dance I found a lot of foul smelling nappies in there off the Napoli. People had set fire to some floating objects - it was terrible - Towering Inferno meets the Poseidon Adventure. What kind of message are you trying to send to the rank and file?? I think I've got six or seven hundred posts to go, anyway, before I hit a grand. Another year of crunchy "Zal" toilet paper like we used to have in my primary school circa 1966. My old body can't stand it....

I think I've got six or seven hundred posts to go, anyway, before I hit a grand. Another year of crunchy "Zal" toilet paper like we used to have in my primary school circa 1966. My old body can't stand it....

Sorry Snap - that is just life but to make you feel better, our Dutch friend is 1 post away from entering the brotherhood of the '1000 posters club'.

I have put some Dutch beer in the fridge, Karoshi has knocked the mud of the cloggs (he was using them the other day when he was in his truck) Mark has put a vase of tuplips on the 30' solid oak dinning table, Joris is ironing his Elvis suit (as it is his turn to entertain us tonight) and the last I heard, Artist Rifles was going to go and take a look at a Dike :whistle:..........I am sure that is what he said!

I'm HERE!

They even got me a comfy chair!!

The dancing girls were present also, its a good thing I'm bald otherwise I'd have a bad hairday!

Sticking a finger up a Dike can seriously endanger your health.......

Welcome to the club Enigma.....Neil will show you to your room :-D 19:30 Sharp for dinner!