Another newby

Hi all

Yes another newby to the forum,

My names is Alan i'm married 1 son been a mad keen collector of militaria for years and now lucky enough to own two

WW2 vehicles ( 1942 DODGE WC51 + 1942 GMC 353 CLOSED CAB ).

I also love attending shows and chariety events with the trucks and have done a few events in the past for both Duxford and the American airforce at RAF MOLESWORTH AND ALCONBURY.

I have been a member of both the MVT + IMPS for around 10 years attending the WAR AND PEACE show for around 20 years.

Always happy to do what i can when i can especialy if there is a beer or two involved.:nut:

Alan

Thanks for the welcome everyone,:D

I am quite local to Cambridge im from Sevenage Herts,so any heads up on events local would be most welcome.

Regards

Alan:beer:

Beginning of June there's the Epping and ongar railways 1940s weekend at north Weald airfield

Thanks for the welcome everyone,:D

I am quite local to Cambridge im from Sevenage Herts,so any heads up on events local would be most welcome.

Regards

Alan:beer:

There's a local MVT that meets in Huntingdon. It's a good crowd if you can get there. Alas I don't get there that often with work.