Hello from NORMANDY

Kenny

Hello everyboby,

I'm Kenny, 31 years old.

From NORMANDY (FALAISE)

From my youngest age (thanks to my father) I've been in touch with seconde world war vehicules but, never gone for it.

For a long time now I'm seriously thinking of restoring a SWW vehicules.

Just need to find it (firstly).

This forum is really great. Congratulations.

Cheers.

Hello everyboby,

I'm Kenny, 31 years old.

From NORMANDY (FALAISE)

From my youngest age (thanks to my father) I've been in touch with seconde world war vehicules but, never gone for it.

For a long time now I'm seriously thinking of restoring a SWW vehicules.

Just need to find it (firstly).

This forum is really great. Congratulations.

Cheers.

Kenny, it is definitely a bug that is hard to shake off! I am sure there are plenty of WWII vehicle hiding in French barns. You need to get out there and see what you can find. Bonne chance mon ami :laugh:

bonjour mon ami. welcome to the forum (asylum) for green beasts!! good luck with your search, i am envious of your location, beautiful part of the world. i would be green stuff hunting 24/7 if i was there and selling to vehicle starved Brits over here!!!! lol.

im looking for a universal carrier if you fall over one!! merci

Edited by Hoseman

Hello hoseman,

Thanks.

Yeah the right place for those things, but, I just need to improve my "hunting skills".

As soon as I hear about universal carrier I let you know.

See you later.

Bonjour Kenny,

welcome to HMVF, I will be over in Normandy in a weeks time and possibly near falaise, unfortunately not with my 3HW Triumph. But hoping to see lots of interesting WWII stuff!

Andy

Hi Kenny,

we are moving over to Normandy in mid June (just below Carentan) so if you fancy a little trip in a Dodge Wc give me a shout!

Dave

Hello Dave,

If I'm in FRANCE at that time will be with pleasure !

Thanks a lot.

Bonjour Kenny,

welcome to HMVF, I will be over in Normandy in a weeks time and possibly near falaise, unfortunately not with my 3HW Triumph. But hoping to see lots of interesting WWII stuff!

Andy

Hi Andy,

Near FALAISE, let me know when you are there ok. I'm trying to figure out where the camps ll be.

Cheers

Thanks guys,

For the 70 th anniversary I ll be there as well and hope with my WWII vehicule (bicycle ll be fine lol)

One thing we hear here in FRANCE (and the noise is growing up) it's a lot of people saying that "ok we shouldn't forget but this costs a lot" and bla bla bla

This is stupid !!!

The point is that ll be really important for us to see this anniversary (for several reasons) because later on, who knows ...

Cheers.