Erm, yeah like help, AGAIN!!!!!

Jack

Folks - I need some help (oi who said that at the back of the class?!) again.

Now that I have educated Adrian and N.O.S. on rotary swaging :coffee: I need to put it in to practice.

I am looking at producing replacement pole sets for the 9x9 command tents so the questions is - is anyone willing to help me out by lending me a set of original 9x9 ali poles?

If anyone can be of help then I would really appreciate it and will provide beer and cake :) If anyone can then please PM or jack @ hmvf.co.uk

Thanks guys :kiss:

JB!

Original 9x9 Poles are not swaged, they are straight tubes.. The connectors slot inside the tubes..

You don't really need to borrow a set, you just need someone to measure the angles & pole lengths.

Tentlayedout_zpsbcf7cbf2.jpg

9x9_3way_connector_1_zpse2775825.jpg

9x9_straight_connector_1_zps5d0d41d9.jpg

Edited by Marmite!!

Lee - did I ever tell you that I love you????????!!!!!

Original 9x9 Poles are not swaged, they are straight tubes.. The connectors slot inside the tubes..

You don't really need to borrow a set, you just need someone to measure the angles & pole lengths.

Edited by Jack

I do still need borrow a set because it would just make it easier getting the right pattern first time around.

I could by one off eBay but that's a lot of effort just to get the poles measured :wow:

OK - just spoken with the guys are Swaged Central and all that is needed for now is:

1. Tube size.
  2. Tube lengths.
  3. Mid-Straight connector overall lengths.
  4. End Angle lengths.

Can anyone be as kind as to get their measuring tape out and have a measure for me please?

- I would love you forever.............:wow: