A nagging question,but first an introduction

Anchor-bay

Hi all

names roger,oim karnish this week,but im moving back to kent next week,so il be lovelyjubbly again

i havent got any mv,s i did sell a ton of jaguar nose cones last year,and ive still got a ton of drop tanks left

i build the odd house now and then,and buy and sell boats when i feel like it,i even go to work sometimes

i found this site as i was searching for some answers to something my dad watched back in around 46

he seems to think he was the only civvy that was watching

tanks ,half tracks and lorrys that were buried in south london

i shall drag what info i can from him and open a new post on a more suitable location

its something hes mentioned for years,that and the creature in the malayan jungle ,but thats another story

Welcome, your Dad, he wasn't a mate of George Mc Donald Frazer by any chance? He mentions a bird (apperently it is actually a lizrd) that had a very anoying call.

ok,lets put this in the im stupid i know,but what exactly do you mean section

what are you talking about

Mc Donald Frazer was out in Malaya. His auto biography Quarterd Safe out Here, great read, very funny . He mentions what he calls the 'Up you' Bird that drove everyone crazy at nights with it call.

Up you,what do you expect me to make of that

your coming over as slightly offensive,so please dont contact me again

Up you,what do you expect me to make of that

your coming over as slightly offensive,so please dont contact me again

Hi,

Tony was referring to a Book http://www.amazon.co.uk/Quartered-Safe-George-MacDonald-Fraser/dp/0007105932

Tony is a long standing member of the forum I've never known him to be offensive, this is a friendly forum I must say your comment "dont contact me again" is not in the spirit of the Forum.

Regards Lee