New member from Wales

cvrtsultan

Evening all!!

Ive been collecting Militaria longer than my wife cares to remember, terminal now she says.

Anyway started with a Stally ten years ago (PROBABLY NOT THE BEST PLACE TO START) traded that for a Vulcan bomber nose, now 99% complete, followed by six more retired raf jet cockpits dragged out off various scrapyards after the cuts of late 80s 90s.

Now gone back to mv,s

2 ferrets, saracen , cvrt sultan, austin k9 ranging from v good to ...........in siezed.

see ya soon

Hi Roy,

Welcome to the forum,good to see the Welsh contingent growing(I'm from Dolgellau). We have never met but I have heard you mentioned and I did see the article in FlyPast a few years ago,do you still have all the cockpits :schocked:?

All the best!

Matt.

Good to see you here Roy and welcome!

A brave way to enter MV ownership :schocked: Vulcam bomber noise :-o......have you managed to get the rest that goes behind it :whistle:

Just one thing, keep your room tidy and your feet of the furniture as Berni and Mrs Hferret won't like it none to much if your are untidy!

Best wishes.

Jack.

Welcome Roy,

We had a work party in cleaning the HMVF club house this morning. Someone left a kebab down the back of a sofa and there were a few bits of the Napoli floating around in the Mess; though that might have been the other way round. Jack is to blame, as always. So, look out for your name on the cleaning rota. If anyone finds my

Douglas Haig biography, I'd be very pleased to get it back. If my son Stryker asks you for guns, tell him to sod off. His mother always does.