hello from Stryker

stryker

Hi all,

My name is Stryker i am the son of Snapper. I joined the forum at the recommendation of my dad he said it was good so i thought i might have a go. basically i've been around tanks since i was about 6 and have loved them all that time. i help my dad at shows like war and peace and various others throughout the year. I'm in the ATC and wanna be in the Army Air Corps. I go battlefield touring with my dad and his gang whenever i can.

Hope to speak to you soon

Welcome young man, make yourself at home and I expect like your Dad says, keep your feet of the furniture :roll:

Actually, do as you please here.......I sometimes wonder if this is a Youth Hostel judging by some of the people on here :whistle:

It's his sister who has trouble keeping her feet off the furniture. The boy Stryker is just your standard fourteen year old mouth on a stick. He likes his MV's, though and drives his mum mad with Dragon stuff. You'll see him at some point, and when you do, tell him to get home and tidy his flipping bedroom.

hello stryker,

i don't believe in making people tidy their bedroom so i wont say that to you & your dad is mean for asking.

my oldest daughter ( 18 now) is better than she used to be but at 1 time her room was 3 foot high with 'stuff' & she just used to sleep on top. her door broke off the hinges when we tried to oen it once but that was how she chose to 'live for a while'. her sister mean while is 16 & since the age of about 5 has had her own hoover,polish etc in her room & keeps it spotless.

any way

welcome on board & have fun

berni

hello stryker,

i don't believe in making people tidy their bedroom so i wont say that to you & your dad is mean for asking.

my oldest daughter ( 18 now) is better than she used to be but at 1 time her room was 3 foot high with 'stuff' & she just used to sleep on top. her door broke off the hinges when we tried to oen it once but that was how she chose to 'live for a while'. her sister mean while is 16 & since the age of about 5 has had her own hoover,polish etc in her room & keeps it spotless.any way

welcome on board & have fun

berni

I want to swap my 15 yr old daughter for your 16 yr old Bernie as it would be nice to see the carpet in my daughters room again, so much mess.

having a tidy one & a messy one is hard but at least when the messy one tidies her room(annually) i get all my cutlery & crockery back.mind you many a plate or dish has been stood on & smashed as you can't see the floor so don't know where they are.

as i said they do get better with age but are still far from perfect

i don't think anyone could afford the tidy one, they are extremely rare varieties and there can't be many of them around. shes got to be worth at least a schwimmwagan. :-D

Berni

Stryker's bedroom is a bit like the HMVF clubhouse - nothing a 75mm HE shell wouldn't put rignt. Things just disappear into it, like a Bermuda Triangle of tut. But the occupant is a good lad and is always smart on ATC parade. He is good to his mother, not terribly violent towards his sister and is my oppo on the MV circuit. He plays keyboards and bass and wants to fly army helicopters for a living. Watch this space.