Tac Signs

pete-xrh

Pete

Nice vehicle is it yours? Trust you are in contact with Jim (Fugly) about his restoration. I have 07 BB 10 in my care which at one time was XRH. I found an in service pic of it on one of the websites (but i dont think it was yours?)..

Cheers

Tim

Pete

Nice vehicle is it yours? Trust you are in contact with Jim (Fugly) about his restoration. I have 07 BB 10 in my care which at one time was XRH. I found an in service pic of it on one of the websites (but i dont think it was yours?)..

Cheers

Tim

Do you mean the one that was mine in Munster that I drove for a while?

I am in the turret was letting Tpr Oswald drive my baby as he was on Ferrets and wanted to drive my Saladin 07BB10.

Do you have a picture of her now I would like to see it if possible, So what photo do you have of her and am I in it?

mun3.jpg

Me doing a spot of cooking in front of my baby Munster 1966/69

Pete

4th Troop 10th Royal Hussars (XRH)

mun1.jpg

Edited by pete-xrh

Pete

Briliant - gobsmacked!!

The bottom photo is the one I had found..

Having not owned her for that long I only have a couple of pics but I will post them up once i get onto my PC (cant post from ipad)

She was in a very sorry state but was fully restored 3 years ago and now just needs a bit of finishing off.

If you have any more pics i would be very keen to see them..

Cheers

Tim

I hate (cr)apple devices sometimes!

If you search for a thread titled the Alvis Fighting Vehicle Soceity (sic) started by Sallidan on 22/1/12 then you will see a pic of it as it looks now...

Cheers

Tim

Edited by timbo