British staff cars WWII

Higgins kpt.

only few my pictures presentation my staff cars in vilage with jeeps,

its my idea about Czechoslovak forces in exile 1940- 1945, under British command in Royal Air Force (Austin 8), Land army(Vauxhall J type) and Western desert (Vauxhall DX)

Tom Higgins

Snímek 009.jpg

Snímek 012.jpg

Snímek 042.jpg

Snímek 043.jpg

Snímek 045.jpg

Very nice. Do you ever come to the UK with any of your vehicles - would love to see them.
Oh yes, I want go to the U.K. ,half my heart is English, under my grand,grand father from Corwall...

Have project go to the U.K. trip by vilages where they served Czech soldiers in the war time with miliary wwii vehicles,

with friends, maybe with friends from U.K., good meetings, good time,good memory.....

Oh yes, I want go to the U.K. ,half my heart is English, under my grand,grand father from Corwall...

Have project go to the U.K. trip by vilages where they served Czech soldiers in the war time with miliary wwii vehicles,

with friends, maybe with friends from U.K., good meetings, good time,good memory.....

oh, only one note- only one jeep is my, nick name "Fešák"(nice boy), other is from my friends.